Our Natters are a great way of getting to know other members in a smaller group. You can eat with us if you wish or simply come along for a chin-wag.
If you wish to book any of the Natters, see me at the Club Night or contact me by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Lunchtime and Evening Natters…
- Lunchtime Natter – Thursday 13th February at The Shy Horse, Leatherhead Road, Malden Rushett, KT9 2NQ at 12.30pm
- Evening Natter- Thursday 27th February at The Red Lion and Cellar Room, Old Road, Betchworth, RH3 7DS at 6.30pm
- Lunchtime Natter – Thursday 12th March at The Pheasant, Reigate Road, Buckland, Betchworth, RH3 7BG at 12.30pm
- Evening Natter – Thursday 26th March at The Woolpack, High Street, Banstead, SM7 2NZ at 6.30pm
- Evening Natter – Wednesday 13th May 2020 at Brooklands College Restaurant seated by 7.00pm.
This Natter, which is an Annual favourite, takes place at the restaurant within the picturesque grounds of Brooklands College. The cuisine is prepared by Master-Chefs of the future, in a variety of styles. We are waited on by the students, whom provide excellent service.
The price will be around £20.00ph. and includes a three-course meal, coffee and petit-fours. Names are required quite soon and a deposit of £5.00ph is required. Please note the start time of 7pm but you are requested to arrive between 6.15pm- 6.45pm.
Please note that all of these events can be booked by giving me your names on a Club Night or by contacting me as per my details on the Committee Listings at the back of the Newsletter or on the email address above.
If you have any queries or other suggestions for our Natters, please let me know.