To restrict the spread of COVID-19
Events have been cancelled until June 2020
Sunday 26th April – CANCELLED
Visit to Royal British Legion, Grub Street, Limpsfield Chart, nr. Oxted, Surrey, RH8 0SJ – Lunch at 2.30pm followed by Jazz at 4.00pm.
Sunday 17th May 2020 – CANCELLED
Visit and Tour of the Pilgrim Brewery, 11 West Street, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9BL.
Saturday 20th June – Visit and Tour of Fulham Palace and Gardens, Bishops Avenue, Fulham, London, SW6 6EA.
Meeting at 11.00am with a guided tour of this lovely venue. Cost £8.00ph. Names and monies will be collected from the June Club Meeting, or by contacting Margaret Billinge. See page 14 for her details.
Future Events, and some for consideration:
- London Walk around Mayfair with Marion and John. Date now confirmed as Saturday 4th July 2020 names will be taken at June meeting. Event will commence at 11.30am.
- Visit to Butser Ancient Farm, nr. Petersfield. Likely date in August.
- Visit and Tour of Abbey Wood Pumping Station. Likely date September.
- Looking at Event for October, suggestions please!
- Saturday 14th November – Rat Pack Tribute Night and 3 Course meal at Crown Plaza, Felbridge Hotel, East Grinstead. Accommodation available. Hotel has excellent pool and Spa facilities.
- Motown and Soul Night at Caterham Ex Serviceman’s Club. Cost £7.00ph. Date 5th September 2020.
- Winter Visit to The Royal Institute in London.
Please note, the Goodwood House recommendation cannot be booked up front, so if you wish to consider this, I will be going on an Open Day on 7th June at 1.00pm, cost £9.50p. However, you will have to make your own arrangements should you wish to join me, by going to the Goodwood House Website.